Monday, December 20, 2021

REVIEW of WORD WARS by Morgan Moore

 Safety vs. Freedom of Speech

REVIEW of WORD WARS: How Attacks on Meaning Rob You of Free Speech

 

This well-written, well-argued, well-documented short book discusses the importance of being able to speak our minds without excessive concern about the feelings of others who disagree with us.


P.S. I have submitted this review to Amazon (without post-script), keeping it short so as to be able to defend it from possible Amazon rejection. My much longer recent review of VIRAL received an Amazon rejection with the formulaic response that I should check their guidelines and resubmit if I wished. I saw no guideline I had violated. Their rejection seemed added evidence of this author's thesis.

To Amazon's credit, they have run this review:

No comments:

Post a Comment