Sunday, February 12, 2012

BRAVER THAN RUSH LIMBAUGH?

In an earlier blog posting, I bravely noted that the pedophilia alleged of Penn State football ex-coach Jerry Sandusky was homosexual in nature, a fact little alluded to in the media coverage of the affair. If it had been done with a young girl, I noted, it would be heterosexual pedophilia. I also noted that homosexual promiscuity has been documented to be far greater than heterosexual. This was one of the few blogs of mine that stimulated an irate response, leading me to write another on the importance of careful reading and writing of essays.

A columnist recently noted that Rush Limbaugh, with whom I generally agree, skirted something about the Sandusky issue as too hot to handle, and the columnist [Prof. Michael Brown] speculated it was that the sex was gay sex:

http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2011/11/17/what_could_end_rush_limbaughs_career

No comments:

Post a Comment