Sunday, April 28, 2013

TING AND I, Tribute to Tina Su Cooper from Brother-in-Law Cliff Cooper

Cliff is the most warm-hearted of my brothers. He’d “give you the shirt off his back.” Sometimes, others have taken advantage of that. His affection for Tina comes through in this tribute to her for her 67th birthday.

Dear Tina,

Happy birthday to a beautiful, intelligent and wonderful sister. It’s truly a joy to have you for a sister.

Through the years, you’ve always demonstrated unwavering loyalty and support for me, and I truly do appreciate it. I will never forget the way you consoled me when my marriage disintegrated. There’s no amount of words that can express my gratitude for all those hours you spent commiserating with me through my pain. It was your consultation that helped me feel strong, when all seemed lost, and I love you for it.

You, kid, are truly the strongest and most resilient person I know. You’ve endured unspeakable pain and suffering, and all our minor problems pale in comparison to what you’ve experienced. You truly are a saint and deserve all of God’s blessings.

Today, may your birthday bring you joy and happiness, and the knowledge that this brother truly loves you!

Love,
Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment